June Julep Box 2012

Hey guys! Last week I received my June Julep Box.. Unfortunately I received it after Canada Day so I wasn't able to use it that day. But it's so cute, so I'm not complaining :P
Take a look of what I got!

(click "read more" underneath for more pictures!)


JULEP LIPGLOSS: PEONY
Julep recently made lipgloss and they came out in some of the boxes this month! This lipgloss smells AWESOME, and it looks so good on! It goes on as a light nude, but it looks way better than how I am describing it lol!










JULEP: O CANADA!
This month Julep sent out a free nail polish to everyone! Whoever lived in Canada got this adorable glitter filled polish (Canadian colour themed), and everyone who lives in America got a glitter filled polish as well (But with a touch of blue and some stars!)















JULEP: LYNN
This polish goes on a little thin, so 2 or 3 coats is needed. It has a metallic sheen to it, so it's really nice. It looks nude in some lights, but at other times, it's really pink! It's a nice change from the other nail polishes that I usually choose.

JULEP: YUMI
This is the best glitter polish ever. lol! I mean, look at it! How can you not love it?? I actually have a nail polish from Sally Hansen and it almost looks similar! The only difference is that the Sally Hansen polish has a pink undertone, where the Julep has a silver undertone. Either way.. it's awesome :)








Labels: